Monday, July 26, 2010

This Month has been so Hectic and HOT

I have been so busy at work these past couple of weeks, and when I come home it has been soooo hot I have to stay outside with Jack Frost. I have a house that was built in 1936 --it has radiator heat so we only have window air conditioners in the bedrooms.


I finally posted all the pendants from the pictures I made on Etsy and have cleared up my workspace to work on the bulletin board and baby frame. I will post pics of them when I finish them.

I also have a new piece that I have been mulling over, an elegant steampunk. Do I make a bracelet or a necklace? I meet up with my jewelry group friends on Thursday so I will ask their opinion. It is great to have friends you can bounce ideas off of, especially when they are into all different designs and materials--they are wonderful support!!!!  You will be the first to see the finished product!!

Two years ago, I would have never thought I would be doing this! After I took my first (and only) jewelry class, I jumped in with both feet and got a space at a local craft show. I made enough to pay for my spot +$5.00.   Back then I was selling wine charms  and at the show, all my things kept blowing away--I have learned so much since then!   My friends think I should start selling them again--What do you think?   Here are some pictures:

Seaside Treasures



Martini Time

No comments:

Post a Comment