Wednesday, September 8, 2010

HI ALL!

I am working on a custom frame, and so of course I want to put it together it in stages to make sure that the person buying it is happy.  It is for the Aunt of a first new baby for the couple,  due in January, and the sex will be a surprise.   Tiny primary colored hands embellish a white frame.  Here is where I am, the hands have not been glued yet, waiting for confirmation from the buyer.  I painted the wood frame 50,000 times; and then decoupaged (glossy) about a million times, both sides--drying between coats is what takes the longest.  Excuse the tin foil, it is what I work on so I don't ruin my kitchen counter and I didn't want to move it before finished :).  What do you think?!!!:

Check it out---Featured on:
http://todayscreativeblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. thanks for linking to Get Your Craft On.
    Please remember to link back to Today's Creative Blog.

    ReplyDelete